In conjunction with National Small Business Saturday, and Easthampton Bag Day, LOOP will host its first eco-chic pop-up shop and gallery on Small Business Saturday (November 24) from 10-4 at The Lobby at Popcorn Noir.The LOOP group includes the following local artists and crafters whose work is both stylish and sustainable:
- AVDesign by Athan Vennell (recycled bags and clothing)
- Heather Sky Fulton (upcycled gem and pearl jewelry)
- LOOP founder Michael Sjostedt (collage art)
- Macey Faiella from Knack.org (upcycled home goods).
- Scout Cuomo (painted recycled window panes)
- Three Posies (repurposed jewelry with a steampunk feel)
Lunch at The Lobby will still be available during the pop-up shop. There might even be a special snack and drink just for the event.
Follow LOOP on Facebook to learn more about each participating artist